Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Calm After the Storm

Here in Wisconsin we have been having some pretty scary storms for the past 2 weeks.  Which is why I haven't been creating much.  We have lost power almost every evening so I have all my toys unplugged!  The other evening after one of the storms passed through I noticed this orange glow coming from my living room windows.  When I looked I saw this absolutely beautiful sunset!  I snatched up my camera and ran outside to snap a few pictures.  This one is my favorite. Isn't this pretty?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes it's beautiful...you must have an awesome camera to get that picture... I was wondering where you were. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam