Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Flower Bear Card

I love coloring this cute little bear so I made another card.  This one is going to a friend as a thank you for some terrific goodies she passed my way.

I have been having trouble with my camera.  The blue paper is more purple in color but after taking over 50 photos at different settings I can't get my camera to see it as purple!  Time for a new camera?  Anyway it's a cute card no matter what color it is. LOL

Flower Bear 2

I used a lot of pop-dots on this one.

Flower Bear 3
 I can't decide if I should stamp "Thanks" on the front of the card or make a small tag....  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should stamp "thank you" on the front of the card... it's just so perfect the way it is, a tag may make it too busy... I love it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam