Saturday, March 27, 2010

Emboss Resist

Emboss Resist

I have been playing around with the Emboss Resist technique lately.  This really is a ton of fun!

For this card I started by stamping the flowers with Stazon Black ink.  The flowers were colored in with Prismascolor pencils.  Then I went over the flowers with a Versamark pen and heat set clear EP.

Now the fun begins... Using one of my script background stamps I stamped using Stazon Dove Gray over the entire piece of cardstock.  Take a soft cloth and wipe the ink off of the flowers. 

Next using any colors you choose sponge your background.  When you finish that wipe off the flowers one last time.

Isn't that cool?  I added some white dots using a gel pen to the flowers.  It dries just fine on top of the EP.

Mat your image and you have a truly one of a kind card.  Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. That is just beautiful Pam.. it sounds too difficult for me. Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam