Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I'm happily enjoying the day off work and creating more cards.

This is another Father's Day card. One of the ladies at work has a father that loves to garden so I thought this would make him smile...

Photobucket

And here is the inside:

Photobucket

Have you ever "lost" a stamp? I knew that I had a tiny bee stamp and it wasn't where I thought it should be. I started searching my scraproom and finally found it stuck among the stamps that still need to be mounted and put in my binders! I better get busy getting the rest of those stamps where they belong.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for joining the polka doodles challenge, your cards are lush, hope you'll be entering! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy coming to your blog and seeing what you are up to my friend.. you are so creative. I am glad you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam