Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tinkerbell Easter Card

One of the ladies at work has a daughter that really loves Tinkerbell. I hadn't tried using my Tink cart yet but decided to give it a try. The tiny pieces are a challenge but I'm very please with how she turned out.

Photobucket

The egg was cut at 2 1/2" (real size) from Doodle charms. I stamped and embossed all the flowers and the bunny. The bunny was stamped with Versmark and clear embossing powder then while the powder was still hot I sprinkled golden sand powder over the top and heat it again. It give the bunny fur a cute look.

Tinkerbell's wings were cut using a silver shimmer paper (from HL) and glitter was added to the detail lines.

This card was made using a clear acrylic sheet from Sheetload Shortcuts. They are great to work with and have just the right weight to support larger/heaver images.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again... I have missed you.. this is so cute, I have heard the eyes were hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinkerbell Easter Card are designed so much gorgeously!!! specially her eyes...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Card printing
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam