Sunday, April 5, 2009

House Mouse Easter

I love House Mouse images and this cutie was such fun to work with.

Photobucket

I stamped the image on Stampin Up's Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with an oval nestability. I also cut out a scalloped oval in red with a scalloped oval nestability. The mouse was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with mineral spirits. I colored the eggs with sparkling gel pens.

The jelly beans were a challenge until I found a nose to a pig on my Animal Kingdom cartridge! Using Design Studio I was able to remove the "cuts" that would have been on the shape and the end result is a perfect jelly bean! I cut them out in different colored cardstock and covered them with Glossy Accents.

The inside says "Do I smell Jelly Beans?". Isn't that cute?

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable, I am having to hurry through all these, will have to come back later and look at them closer... i LOVE THERM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam