Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brenda's Dahlia Fold Card

Brenda had emailed me a while ago that she wanted to try her hand at making the dahlia fold card using the instructions I had posted. I asked that she show me her card when finished.... Well I received an email this weekend and a picture of one of her terrific dahlia fold creations. I wanted to show it off because I think it is a beautiful card. She did such a great job. Check out her blog to see some of the other cards she has made. They are all so pretty! Here's a link to her blog http://brenda62052.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-just-love-learning-something-new.html
If you have a Boss Kut machine be sure to check out her videos!

Photobucket

Great job Brenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam