Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine Tree

What a cute little tree stamp! I added the bird to the image. It's from a Studio G set.

Photobucket

Lots of Cuddlebug on this card. The swirls are a Sizzix die that I cut out twice. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on the front of the card then cut out the oval hole with a Nestability die. A little bit of Cricut ....the white and red hearts are from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge as well as the tag on the inside.

I stickled the hearts on the tree after coloring them in with Stampin' Up markers.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I agree it is a darling little tree. You are so creative, I was just looking at how to make the calendar holder this morning.. I need to get started on the (or started on something. LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam