Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentine Treats - Wild About You

In an effort to stay ahead of the holidays I finished the Valentine Treats for my co-workers.

Photobucket

The sour cream containers were made using the directions on splitcoaststampers.com.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To create the tag I cut out the zebras from Animal Kingdom at 2 1/2". I added a blue rhinestone for the zebra's eye. and used pop dots to stick them to the heart. The word "Wild" was cut from Opposites Attract at 1". I welded the letters together in Design Studio. The hearts were cut from George and Basic Shapes at 3". I ran the white heart through my Zyron machine upside down and added Martha Stewart Glitter. The About You words were stamped using a rolling stamp by Etcetera. It is the 12 pt Swell font. The back of the heart has "Happy Valentines Day" stamped on it and I signed my name.

I filled the containers with small conversation heart candies. The tags are tied to the containers with Happy Valentine's Day ribbon threaded through holes punched in the tags and the tops of the containers.

These were very quick to make and a terrific project if you need to make multiples. I made a dozen in 2 days.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam