Saturday, January 24, 2009

I have been Tagged!

This is such fun! Sandy from Ukiah tagged me. Be sure to check out her blog for a really great picture of her family. When you are tagged you are to go to your pictures and pick the 6th folder and then the 6th picture in that folder. Post it and explain what it is all about. So... here is my 6th/6th pic.....



I organized the baby shower for my DIL when she was expecting my DGD. This shot is of my Mother and Sister during the "Diaper" game. I had taken 8 disposable diapers and put some type of food item inside each one. The ladies had to guess what was in the diaper. Some of them were so funny! If you ever do this game use Italian Salad dressing in one. It has a very odd look to it when poured into a diaper! Everyone totally enjoyed playing.

Now it is my turn to tag 6 well deserving bloggers that I'd love to know better. I've chosen Ted, Ruby, Linda, Pam, Florellis, and Patti.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun memory to have... you will have many laughs over this one for many years... thanks for sharing a little bit of your life with us Pam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam