Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Gift Tags





I decided to take a break from the CD Calendars and start on some gift tags. This is a sample of the ones I have made so far. I found this glitter paper at Archivers and thought it would be perfect for the tags. The ornament was cut from the JOTS cart at 3". I cut the glitter paper using the layer feature and the main image I cut out of cardstock. This also gave me extra 2" circles of the glitter paper that I will save for a future project. I used George to cut 2 1/2" circles of ivory cardstock but had to trim it down just a little bit. The "To and From" are from the Calligraphy cartridge cut at 1 1/2". I also made one without the window. The Snowman was cut from Doodlecharms at 2". I stamped, embossed, colored, and stickled the images on the ivory cardstock then layered the ornament together. I'll enjoy adding these to the gifts I have for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam