Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Cutie - Sketch Challenge


Thanks to Okieladybug on the cricut message board for creating this challenge. Here is the layout sketch she challenged us to do. Since my photos were different sizes I had to use some creative license with the layout, but overall It is very close.


All of the paper and cardstock is from a Hobby Lobby paper pack called A Country Christmas.

I added a small strip of the dark green which I punched with MS Diamond Border punch along the bottom of the white paper and a plaid border sticker along the edge of the tree paper. The brads (on the picture corners and flower centers) are by Bo Bunny. The flowers are Prima Fabric Fancies. I used a Stampin' Up Ticket punch on the corners of the photo mat. The "Christmas" was cut with the Christmas/Noel Cricut Cartridge. "Cutie" was welded in Design Studio using Storybook font. I hand cut the tag after printing the computer generated journaling onto cream colored cardstock. A present charm and fiber was added for texture to the tag.

3 comments:

  1. Absoltuely beautiful.... as your precious little one. Great job on the lo. Thanks for the detailed info... I like directions...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job, i love this layout.

    take care linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam