Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Post It Note Pad Holder



I'm making small baskets of goodies for my family this year for Christmas. As I get each one finished I'll post the instructions. The first item I'm putting in the basket is a simple Post It Note Pad Holder.

The supplies needed are:
Heavy weight double sided paper: I used Beary Patch-Romantiques-Autumn Forest double sided paper and DCWV Fall Stack cardstock. I used both sides of the Autumn Forest paper (the floral side for the center square, and the solid side for the scalloped border and small strip under the ribbon.)

The ribbon is from Stampin’ Up.

I got my post it note pads at the dollar store. They seem to be thinner than others (not as many sheets per pad) so I used double sided tape and stacked 2 pads together in each holder.




I created a file for you to download with the complete instructions. Click Here to open the .pdf file. You can save it to your computer and print it out. (You will need Adobe Reader to view and print.)

Stay tuned for my next adventure: Peppermint Patties Sandwiches!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing your project! Especially thanks a million for sharing the instructions! I appreciate your hard work and talent!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam