Friday, October 3, 2008

Dahlia Folding Instructions

I had trouble understanding the dahlia folding instructions until I finally found directions that had clear pictures that documented each fold. This technique is very easy to do and I was amazed when I finally figured it out how simple it was to create these fantastic embellishments.

I decided to create a tutorial that I hope simplifies the folds so that anyone can try this technique. I saved it in a .pdf file (you will need Adobe Reader to view it) Click
HERE to open the file. You are welcome to save a copy to your computer or print it off for your own personal use.

If you try my instructions and they work for you please leave me a comment.

Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for creating these instructions! They look very simple to follow and the flower is beautiful! I am anxious to try making one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these instructions!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam