Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sprinkled With Fun - Uses Fun Flock

I wanted to try using fun flock. This is a simple birthday card that uses fun flock for the "icing" on the cupcake.

Stamp the cupcake image twice onto white smooth cardstock.
I used black pigment ink and on one of the images I heat embossed it with clear ep.

Cut out the icing from the unembossed image and run it through a Xyron UPSIDE DOWN. This give you the adheasive on the front side. Sprinkle the flock onto the adheasive and use your finger to gently press down on the flock. Tap off any excess flock.

Before I assembled the two images I used nestabilities to cut out the embossed image in an oval. I used a pink embossing pen to color in the cupcake's paper bottom and heat embossed with clear ep.

Now you can adhear the "icing" to the top of the embossed image.

To create the "sprinkles" I used tiny pink rhinestones and waterfall blue stickles.

The cherry is another stamp from this set that I stamped onto white smooth cardstock and colored in with a red Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen. I cut out the cherry and used a pop dot to stick it to the top of the cupcake.

FYI: Stamps are Hero Arts Cleardesign "Cupcakes" Set
The Pink plaid paper is from DCWV Blossoms & Butterflys
The floral paper is from DCWV Floral Prints Mat Stack
The card is 5" x 6 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate all your kind and constructive words.
Take Care, Pam